Monday, April 24, 2006

Back To Work

Ok, enough screwing around, time to seriously put my mind to getting some stuff done around the ol' rv park. Last week I installed some new windows in my Aunts mobile home and got some of the cable TV lines run to a few more RV sites.

The shower stalls in the mens bathroom need some serious help... and soon. They are made of cinderblock and have many layers of paint on them. The last layer was put there by me a couple of years ago. Now that is peeling and looking like crap. So, my goal this week is to get at least one of the shower stalls sanded down to a solid surface and recoated with a water-proof paint.

This weekend is opening day of fishing season, and we've gotten several calls for reservations. I figure I'll work on the shower room Monday - Wednesday, and spend Thursday and Friday trimming and mowing all the lawns so the place looks downright park like.

We are suppose to have really nice weather this week, so I'm looking forward to a couple of bike rides. Will also get in at least 3 days of running and two swim days. Note to self: post a message to Coach Adam on Triscoop.com and ask about training plans to go from a jogger to a runner. I think it's time to pick up my feet and start putting some effort into getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home