Saturday, April 15, 2006

In The Beginning


You have to start somewhere, so this is the beginning, the first post in my blog. I've resisted becoming one of the masses, another person posting their thoughts, emotions and daily activities on the internet. I've never really understood why someone would keep a blog, and more so, do not understand why people would spend time reading the blogs of total strangers. Possibly, through my own writing, I will come to understand this better. And, as to why I am now participating in this activity... that I do understand. Patience Grasshopper. That is a topic for another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I enjoy reading the blogs of other people because I just like people. I am interested in different ways to view the world, experience life, and how people cope.

I just started a blog recently myself, and I do find that it's hard for me. I think I am boring!

Anyway, I just came across your blog by random clicking. Take care, and happy blogging.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home