Friday, April 21, 2006

Workin' On It

Ok, I'm still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of this blog world. It helps that I do have a basic understanding of HTML. I published a web page 10 years ago, back when templates and pre-written code were non-existant. All the code was typed in by hand, and when something didn't work, it was a painstaking process of figuring out what you typed wrong.

There are a few things in this blog that I still need to figure out and correct. For starters, why does the post dated April 20, 2006 not have any breaks between the paragraphs? I figured I'd fix it by changing the html, but then there wasn't any in the edit template. Maybe THAT'S the problem?

The other glitch I could not solve through the html was how only some of my "Links and Blogs" are bold. Seems like a simple enough fix. Not!

Bear with me, I'll figure it out. I'll probably find several cool additions and lots of interesting links in the process. After all, this IS a process.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Let me know if you need any help!!! I remember starting out and so many people were there to give me advice ;) Welcome to blogland!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Thanks Wil... you're a gem! I think you've got more important things to concentrate on. Maybe after September.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home