Friday, September 29, 2006

Vacation Photos

Thought I'd share with you a couple of pictures from our trip to Olympic National Park. We scored a primo spot. Here is our view of the ocean from the windshield of the motor home. (Yes, we were roughing it!)

This is the beach that we were camped on. The far end of the beach contains rocks and tide pools filled with sea life. Around the headland lies two hidden coves, reachable only at low tide.


Here is a view of Cape Flattery... at the very tip of Washington State. Just incredibly beautiful! Pictures can not do it justice!

Last, but certainly not least, a picture of me playing my Ukulele by the camp fire. I can play a mean Stairway To Heaven! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Can you play "O'er the Hills and Far Away "too?? thats my all-time favorite.

Looks beautiful, Barb. Looks like a really relaxing vacation.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home